PNC Bank Direct Connect - Not Downloading or Taking Transfers (QMac)

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: PNC Bank Direct Connect - Not Downloading or Taking Transfers.

Comments

• ToGo109
    ToGo109 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I have been unable to update my PNC direct connect accounts since yesterday (Monday, Sept 11). Last successful connection was 9/8. Error message says Quicken is not able to connect to PNC servers. Codes have been -1001 and -1004, which are codes Quicken doesn't recognize. I called PNC support. They don't have reports of this problem, yet. Is anyone else that uses PNC Direct Connect having problems? Like fnatale1, I depend on paying my bills using this connection.

I am updated on all versions of Quicken and MacOS.

Superusers? Please?

• ToGo109
    ToGo109 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

My last entry is misfiled under Windows. It should be a Mac issue. Updating, I spent an hour with Quicken support trying to resolve this without a solution, except for the tech to say it's a PNC server problem and contact them. I then called PNC and they opened a trouble ticket to be escalated to the engineers. PNC acknowledged that it's their problem.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @ToGo109,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, I can see you have already done this, but for anyone else who is experiencing this issue and finds this thread, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached and (if you are willing) a sanitized copy of your data file in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.    

(CTP-7685)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Moderator admin
    Options

Can you please provide the ticket number you were provided when you spoke with PNC? Thank you! @ToGo109

Quicken Janean

• ToGo109
    ToGo109 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Janean

I tried again just now andI was able to reconnect to PNC Bank - Direct Connect. It would appear that PNC has fixed my problem. I have been able to update my accounts and to schedule checks for payment. I haven't heard anything from PNC tech support.

• Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Moderator admin
    Options

Thanks for letting us know. I am sorry for the trouble caused.

Quicken Janean

• fnatale1
    fnatale1 Member ✭✭
    Options

Help! I'm still having the connection problem with PNC Direct Connect. I can neither upload nor download directions or transactions. I deactivated/reactivated all accounts this morning with a brand new pin number sent to me via PNC. Still nothing. I get green radio buttons suggesting that accounts are updated with 0 new transactions. Totally not the case. Many transactions, just none are downloading. I filed report through Quicken process this morning, but neither PNC nor Quicken help has been able to help me. Quicken says it's a PNC issue; PNC says it's a Quicken issue. I'm at my witts end here. Anyone still having this problem? Any solution?

This discussion has been closed.