Cannot add American Express High Yield Savings Account

Options
Bruce Rose
Bruce Rose Member ✭✭✭

I used to have access to the Amex Savings Account, but stopped updating. When I tried to reset the account it failed and now I cannot add the account.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello @Bruce Rose,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please elaborate and tell us exactly what happens when the account connection fails? Are you receiving any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) that you can provide us with here, please?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Bruce Rose
    Bruce Rose Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you for responding so quickly.

So weird…I tried again and everything worked perfectly. Go figure.

Regards,

—Bruce

• Kayrob333
    Kayrob333 Member
    Options

I just recently open this account and I have received an error for over thirty days when attempting to download. The error message is "Quicken is unable to complete your request. [OL-221-A]. At the bottom of the alert it has the code [OL-221-B].

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hello @Bruce Rose,

Was there anything specific you did before you noticed the issue was resolved?

Hello @Kayrob333,

In order to make transaction downloads into Quicken possible, financial institutions create specifically-formatted Quicken files. Sometimes, these files are changed in a way that prevents them from downloading into Quicken. You can follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information and troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.