After Morgan Stanley Etrade switch, during Etrade update, it says error occurred; no error# (Q Mac)

Options
Melinda
Melinda Member ✭✭

Since September, whenever I update Etrade, during the update it says an error occurred. On the summary when done, there is no error number or message for Etrade plus it is downloading the transactions.

In addition to not listing the error that occurred with Etrade, the summary does not list all the accounts that were updated, even when transactions are downloaded.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Melinda,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed. 

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• ADC
    ADC Member
    Options

@Quicken Jasmine

I have exact same issue. It says accounts updated successfully but no new transactions downloads. And when I open the account, instead of showing list of transactions it just shows summary of securities not actual positions and transactions.

This discussion has been closed.