Quicken iOS never completes syncing

Options
KoPF
KoPF Member ✭✭

Hi!

For the past week or so Quicken Mobile on my iPhone 14 Pro Max never completes syncing. I did all the steps including signing out from the mobile apps, resetting the cloud data on the Mac desktop and signing back in. On my iPad Air 4 the sync completed after a few minutes. On my iPhone running iOS 16 latest update the sprocket wheel keeps spinning even after several days. I even tried to delete the mobile app to clear all data, redownload Quicken mobile and signing back in, same result. No similar issue on my iPad. Last night I updated to iOS 17.0.1 and it still has the same problem after signing out and back in. Any ideas how to fix this?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @KoPF,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

If you wish to contribute to the investigation, we ask that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem on your desktop program and add "Attn: CTP-4530" to the title/subject line. If willing, please opt to include a sanitized data file.

Thank you!

(Ticket #9754400/CTP-4530)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• KoPF
    KoPF Member ✭✭
    Options

Thank you for your reply! As soon as I have access to my desktop app I will look into sending the file.

This discussion has been closed.