Navy Federal Account Connections broken again??

ladyklh
ladyklh Quicken Mac Subscription Member

I realize this has been an issue on and off for over a year, but I thought this was fixed. A couple days ago I started receiving CARE CODE FDP-106 ACCOUNT_MISMATCH Account Not Found. No Accounts Returned - Case 106. I have reported it to Quicken through the Report Errors button on the error page. Anyone else having the same issue? I have already tried deleting the connections and reestablishing them. Nothing has changed regarding my Navy Fed accounts. Thanks!

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @ladyklh,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When you say you deleted the connections, do you mean you deactivated the accounts, or do you mean you fully deleted the accounts?

Also, if you haven't done so already, I recommend following the steps from this article on error code FDP-106 (note- they are similar to what you already said you did, but with a couple extra steps):

First, backup your Quicken file.

Next, deactivate all Navy Federal Credit Union accounts, including hidden accounts.

1. Go to the Accounts menu and choose Hide and Show Accounts.
    2. Uncheck any accounts with this specific financial institution (FI) that are hidden in Lists.
    3. When complete, click on the account name for your account(s) in the Accounts toolbar in Quicken.
    4. Click the Settings icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
    5. Select the Downloads tab.
    6. Click on Disconnect Account.
    7. Click Done. Do this on each account with this FI. 
    8. Quit Quicken.

Then, reactivate and carefully relink your accounts.

1. Reopen Quicken.
    2. Go to Accounts > Add Account.
    3. Type the name of the financial institution, make the appropriate selection, then click Continue.
    4. Enter your login credentials and click Continue.
    5. When Quicken has returned all accounts discovered for this FI, very carefully LINK each of the found accounts to the appropriate account you already have setup in Quicken.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• carl
    carl Member ✭✭✭

Mine is officially broke again too.

Care Code: FDP-106

Details:
    ACCOUNT_MISMATCH
    Account not found. No accounts returned - case 106

Had been working since July 22nd, 2023 after being broke many other times in the past.

Don't bother with their "fix" cut and paste clip. It never works because the problem is NOT on your side. It is their problem that they cannot keep fixed for long.

Pathetic.

Any class action lawyers here?

• carl
    carl Member ✭✭✭

And "fixed" again today - Lets see how log it lasts this time :)

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @carl,

Thank you for joining this thread and for coming back to update us.

We are happy to hear that the issue has been resolved for you.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.