JP Morgan Retirementlink Issues

Options
ScottMcC
ScottMcC Member ✭✭

My company's 401(k) plan is through JP Morgan Retirementlink. Although the account links through Quicken no transaction data appears and the balance is a 0. Have tried everything, including completely deleting and setting up the account. Manually attempting to get data is fruitless as well. When trying to load the QFX file pulled from the site, I get:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @ScottMcC,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing these issues.

Which instance in the financial institution list are you using to connect your accounts?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• ScottMcC
    ScottMcC Member ✭✭
    Options

JP Morgan Retd. - Participant.

retirementlink.jpmorgan.com

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

@ScottMcC,

Would you mind uploading a screenshot showing the instance that you are using?

If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed.

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

• ScottMcC
    ScottMcC Member ✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Options

This is the link to how I log on in Quicken to my company's 401(k) plan through JP Morgan. It's not just me either. @jimalati is experiencing the identical issue as mine.

• ScottMcC
    ScottMcC Member ✭✭
    Options

Also, in case this comes up, JP Morgan Retirementlink does not support downloading detailed investment information.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @ScottMcC,

Thank you for providing more information.

We recommend contacting Quicken Support directly as an escalation may be in order. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 a.m. PT to 5:00 p.m. PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you. 

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.