Regarding the balance not matching between quicken mobile and quicken mac

Options
BobWilliamson
BobWilliamson Member ✭✭

I use quicken for mac and quicken mobile on my phone. I like it cause I can enter/edit transactions on the go rather than making a note to do so later on the computer.

The one thing that would be great is to make a balance field that matched between the 2 products. As a programmer, you can still have a calculated field .. but then you would just store the amount calculated in quicken for mac in that field before updating the cloud data.

That would allow a saved value to be transfered with the rest of the data and still allow the calculations to occur. obviously if the calculations changed in quicken for mac .. the balance field would be updated.

If I were developing on this product .. this is how I would do it.

I have tried to add my vote as a bug but get 503 errors.

I believe this is something that would make using quicken mobile a asset. As of now .. all I use it for is to enter transactions on the fly but would like to see a matching running balance and then would use it for more than that.

Tagged:
1 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @BobWilliamson,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community with your request.

I went ahead and changed your post to an Idea so other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea by clicking the up arrow (see below).

Ideas are also reviewed by our Development and Product teams in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers.

Please, be sure to add your own vote as well.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.