OL-221-A error trying to download my Chase credit cards data.

Options

Does anyone else have problems downloading from Chase Bank?

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @derowe1425,

Before you begin troubleshooting, could you please provide which connection method you are using? Express Web Connect+, or Web Connect (QFX)? You can check this by navigating to Tools > Account List.

Check back and let us know!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• johnnyo
    johnnyo Member
    Options

Express Web Connect

• Quicken Anja
    edited October 2023
    Options

@johnnyo Thank you for following up!

This error is caused when the financial institution has made changes to the Quicken Files needed in order to download. Since you are experiencing this issue with Express Web Connect, please take a moment to review and follow the guidance found in this support article.

If the error still continues to persist then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly by phone or chat for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit

Let us know if you have any additional questions! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I have had no issue updating my Chase credit card for a long time. I've also observed that doing Update Now will often (not always) resolve an OL-221 error.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello again,

Please disregard my previous response as contacting support to escalate will no longer be necessary. This is now considered a known issue and has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available information and updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.