Quicken for Mac Sync Error

Options
sycamore1234
sycamore1234 Member ✭✭

for about 3 weeks, if not longer, I'm getting a Sync Error. Ive tried everything to fix it and nothing seems to work. Anyone else having this issue and figured out how to fix it?

https://community.quicken.com/3737f916-9f82-431c-bf6a-52e0133e3b10

(edited to fix link but it still doesn't work - Jon)

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @sycamore1234,

Before you attempt any further troubleshooting, could you please provide a screenshot of the Sync Error you are receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Also, could you please elaborate and tell us exactly which troubleshooting steps you have tried so far?

Check back and let us know!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• sycamore1234
    sycamore1234 Member ✭✭
    Options

It won't let me add a screenshot. I get an error message here that says Body is 4 characters too short

• sycamore1234
    sycamore1234 Member ✭✭
    Options

I talked to support last Saturday and they suggested I navigate to preferences, mobile, web, and alerts, then to accounts, uncheck everything and then come back in a couple of days suggesting the error would go away. Tried that, added the accounts back that I had unchecked on Saturday and now I have 3 of the same checking accounts listed in my account list, 2 have no activity and the third has activity up to 2017 but nothing since for some reason. Great when support actually makes things worse - oh, and I still get the error message

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You can drag and drop or Copy and Paste an image file (PNG, JPG or GIF) into a Comment in your discussion. To get around the "too short" message you also need to add some comment text. You cannot submit an image without additional text, 5 characters or more.

This discussion has been closed.