USAA Monthly Statement will not open

Options
Greg Brown
Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta

USAA Monthly Statement(PDF) will not open. I can click on the download selection and it downloads, but will NOT open with the "View" selection.

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.26. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Greg Brown,

Let’s try a few troubleshooting steps for this issue—these steps should resolve things for you, but if not, please come back and post more about your experience so we can investigate. 

First, backup your Quicken file.

Validate: 

1. File
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, proceed to Super Validate. If the issue is resolved after performing validation, then please disregard the instructions to Super Validate.

Super Validate:

1. File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Greg Brown
    edited October 2023
    Options

I performed the requested steps with no change. The statement(s) will still not open to "view" the PDF(s). [Edited - Readability]

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

The next step is to restore a backup from before the issue started and see if the issue persists in that restored backup.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Greg Brown
    Options

Actually, I have deleted the online biller, and re-added it with same result. I have also made a complete copy(template) of my data file and reconnected to USAA, same result. It is obvious that the issue is with the data being supplied to the online bill and not my data file…

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Due to the nature of this issue, it is recommended that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.