CC-502 errors for WPCU Wright-Patt Credit Union

Options
DrPaul
DrPaul Member ✭✭

I reset my account as my savings was not downloading but my checking was. When I try to re-link the accounts I'm getting a CC-502 error. Please help.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @DrPaul,

To help troubleshoot this issue, could you please provide more information? When did this issue first start? Is it affecting just the savings account, or is it affecting all your accounts with that financial institution? Since a CC-502 error is often caused by a temporary issue (such as server maintenance or the server being too busy), it will often clear up on it's own if you wait one business day and try again.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• DrPaul
    DrPaul Member ✭✭
    Options

It started about 2 weeks ago. I was not able to download transactions from my money market account, but could download my checking account transactions. I tried "update now" from the gear icon in the upper right while viewing my money market account. The download dialog would pop up but the "update now" button in the dialog was grayed out. I deactivated both my checking account and money market account online settings and now can't add them back.

When I try either "Tool→Add Acccount" or try to setup via "Account Details"→"Online Services" dialog tab, I get the dreaded CC-502 error. If I try "advanced options" and try "direct connect" vs. the standard "express web connect" the result is a warning that my username/pin is locked. I've called and there is no indication that my account is locked. I can log in and download the transactions to import via "file import", but I really want to get back to doing this within quicken's one step update.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Since the issue has been persisting for longer than 1 business day, I recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

• DrPaul
    DrPaul Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks. I see that WPCU is one of the ones having issues according to (Ticket #10535518). I'll wait and see if this gets resolved. Not sure if it matters or not, but I consistently get to the 2nd factor authentication. I generally send to my SMS but have also tried email. I get the CC-502 error after I click ok to send to the 2nd factor destination.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @DrPaul,

Yes, this is a known issue that has been escalated internally and 2-factor authentication is part of the issue. The Community Alert has been updated to include this detail. Any and all available updates regarding this issue will be posted in the Community Alert as they become available.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.