Error FDP-163 for "UMB Bank - HSA"

Options
jkatj
jkatj Member ✭✭

Hello,

I'm on Quicken for Mac Deluxe Version 7.3.2 (Build 703.50456.100) on a Macbook running macOS 13.4.1. For a few days now, one of my accounts (UMB Bank - HSA) stopped downloading. I get error "FDP-163" (Invalid Wareki year. Account Key change required) when I try it. The error indicates "If this issue persists, contact Quicken Care and report this error code and institution name." So here I am.

Please let me know if there is anything further I can try on my end to resolve the issue or if this is something Quicken needs to address.

Many thanks,

Jeanne

Tagged:

Answers

• jbrodmann
    jbrodmann Member ✭✭
    Options

You're not the only one. I'm glad I'm not alone.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @jkatj & @jbrodmann,

This error is usually caused by a server block on the bank's end and will typically self-resolve.

However, if the error persists for more than 24 hours, then as stated in this support article, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files and will likely be required to file an escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jkatj
    jkatj Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for replying, Quicken Anja. My initial post was me following those instructions. I waited more than 24 hours and then came to the Quicken Support site and reported it. Let me know what information you need and I'll send it. Thanks.

• jbrodmann
    jbrodmann Member ✭✭
    Options

Ditto to what Jeanne stated. I'll be glad to submit logs as well.

• jbrodmann
    jbrodmann Member ✭✭
    Options

I wanted to point out that there's another article started by Quicken support for a related UMB issue:

• jkatj
    jkatj Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for sharing the link to that notice, jbrodmann. Good to know they're working on it!

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @jkatj,

As @Quicken Anja stated in her previous post, per the guidance located in the Support Article, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance (this would be via phone or chat). Quicken Support has certain tools that they can use to assist you which the Community Moderators do not have.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jkatj
    jkatj Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks, Quicken Jasmine. Needing to contact via phone or chat wasn't clear from Anja — the link supplied had this forum listed as the first option for Quicken Support, so I assumed that this was the best option. Thanks for clarifying that the contact needs to be using phone or chat.

• jbrodmann
    jbrodmann Member ✭✭
    Options

Jeanne, I just attempted connecting my UMB - HSA account and it worked tonight. Hope yours connects as well. Good luck.

• jkatj
    jkatj Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks, jbrodmann. I just checked, and mine is working too. Yay. I didn't think it'd get resolved that quickly. :)

This discussion has been closed.