PayPal Mastercard CC-506 (again)

Options
Dave1234
Dave1234 Member ✭✭✭

Received a CC-506 today when trying to download transactions for my PayPal Mastercard.

Tried to reset the connection - and I get, "Sorry. We encountered an error. (It's not your fault.)"

What's up? Seems like this happens every couple months.

Comments

• erwiest
    erwiest Member ✭✭
    Options

Ditto

• Hoserred58
    Hoserred58 Member ✭✭
    Options

Receiving the same errors just now.

• TK421
    TK421 Member ✭✭
    Options

Same here. Was hoping the fix would last.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Dave1234
    Dave1234 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Anja - this is a re-hash of that issue from June, although I have no clue if it's the same issue or not (but the symptoms are identical). This issue had been resolved and PayPal Mastercard has been working fine for quite a while - and it just broke again.

• alexc4406
    alexc4406 Member
    Options

Quicken worked fine following R52.28, that was the September update. Now following R52.33, October update we are back to not being able to access Paypal. Would be nice if an update would not brake things.

• Peyton Chambers
    Options

I am having an issue connecting to the PayPal Credit, Mastercard, crypto connection. It will not pull my transaction fees for my cashback Mastercard. This is occurring within Mint and Quicken and started two days ago. PayPal blames Synchrony, Synchrony says there isn’t a problem, Quicken and Intuit blame PayPal/Synchrony. This is super frustrating because my PayPal Mastercard is my primary card. Please get this issue resolved!!

• maytersandwich
    Options

Same experience here. It will work for a while and then it's broke again. I'm not sure if it's really being worked since they keep referring to that same community alert from June. It seems unlikely that it's the same thing from 4 months ago. If it is, it doesn't say much for Quicken ability to problem solve.

• igor74
    igor74 Member ✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Options

Same issue. It was working for a while after the 2FA prompting was finally fixed to only prompt for the code instead of asking a question with only one option, then prompting for the 2FA code. I've downloaded QFX files to update the account, but then it configures the online connection for Synchrony Bank, which doesn't work because the account isn't directly with them. Annoying because of the constant recurrence of this.

• Dave1234
    Dave1234 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Just attempted a connection to my PayPal Mastercard and it successfully downloaded all recent transactions.

This discussion has been closed.