Merge or Bulk move of transactions (in Q on the Web)

Options
Oh For Pete's Sake
Oh For Pete's Sake Member
edited November 2023 in Using Quicken on the Web

I need to move transactions from one bank account to another. There are two accounts in Quicken for the same bank account. One account holds previous transactions because the bank only downloaded the first three months. I have tried downloading the partial transactions into a Quicken File to upload, but there always is a default.

On the desktop Quicken, you can do this by dragging and dropping, or right clicking. But is there a way to do it in the Web app?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Oh For Pete's Sake,

Unfortunately, no. The ability to move transactions from one account to another can only be done in the Quicken Classic desktop program, and not in Quicken on the Web.

However, if you wish to submit an official request for this feature to be added in the future, what you can do is create an idea post. This way other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea.

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.