Connect Quicken with European Banks

Options
alino
alino Mac Beta Beta
edited December 2023 in Before you Buy

Any change to have Quicken connetting with Banks from Europe?

I'm not asking for an international version, localized and adapted to each country, but only to use the app as it is developed today, but to expand the number of banks that can connect online.

This can be done simply through SaltEdge ( https://www.saltedge.com/ )

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @alino,

Currently, there are no known plans for online connected services with European banks.

In order for a financial institution to support downloads to Quicken and to be added to our bank list, the request to be added would need to be made and submitted by the financial institution to our service providers. If you want Quicken to be supported, you will need to contact the financial institution directly and tell them you'd like to download your accounts into Quicken.

I hope this information serves to be useful to you! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you can get a .QIF or .CSV file download from the foreign financial institution, do it yourself for free. The third party you suggest would undoubtedly charges for the service especially to a company like Quicken and Quicken's prices are considered too high now by a majority of users and most would not benefit from the enhancement.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• alino
    alino Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Thanks for the info, but a manual update is out of the question (at least for me), I have many accounts and bank unfortunately

This discussion has been closed.