FDP-106 for Coastal Federal Credit Union

Options
pogiry
pogiry Member

I have a similar problem with my credit union. I tried the suggested workaround (disconnect, quit Quicken, add new account) but it did not help. Does this require a fix at Quicken? Do you have any suggestions

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @pogiry,

We do have an active alert currently regarding Coastal Federal Credit Union performing a scheduled Update to their Digital Banking that will temporarily disable the ability to download transactions. This may include various error messages. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it to see any and all future updates. If you do not see the option to bookmark, please ensure you are signed into the Quicken Community.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Tom Scanlan
    Tom Scanlan Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Please update the alert more frequently. It has been 11 days since the last update. Many users are impacted by this broken connection.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Tom Scanlan,

This issue is still ongoing and we do not have an ETA on resolution. As stated in the last update of the Alert:

"this Alert will be updated once more information, updates, etc becomes available."

As of now, we do not have any additional details or new information available on this issue which is why the Alert has not been updated since.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Olderman
    Olderman Member
    edited November 2023
    Options

This answer is unacceptable. What is going on in Quicken.? This issue has been open for over a month. [Removed - Speculation] How does Quicken trouble ticketing systems work. How are priorities assigned? If there is a system what is the priority of this issue? What is stopping Quicken from fixing it? I like many quicken customers depend on the product. I have been a Quicken customer since MS DOS days. For the first time I am wondering if Quicken is a viable product. [Removed - Speculation]

This my most important application.

David Richter.

• Scm7sc
    Scm7sc Member
    Options

it’s almost December, is there still no ETA? As a new member I am considering asking for my money back based on this slow turnaround. Mint was often able to fix these issues within a week.

• Tom Scanlan
    Tom Scanlan Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Still broken after 6 weeks. No updates to the alert. Calling quicken weekly gives the same non-answer "it is ongoing". What is the priority of this ticket? Is anyone at Quicken working on this? What is the problem? Quicken is keeping customers in the dark. Provide details, anything to indicate this is getting attention. Someone say something, this radio silence is unacceptable and absolutely ridiculous. Other software connects to Coastal with no issue, according to community posts. Why can't Quicken connect?

This discussion has been closed.