Keep Having to Reset Accounts

Options
sgj31
sgj31 Member ✭✭✭

Citibank, Synchrony, Discover - Savings.

I keep having to reset all of my accounts.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @sgj31,

To better assist, could you please provide more information about what is happening? When did this first start? What is prompting you to reset these accounts? Are you getting any error codes or error messages?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• gjwhelan
    gjwhelan Member ✭✭
    Options

Having the same issue among all of my accounts, they don't occur at the same time. When I look at the date of the last download, even though no errors are reported the date may be several days old. I reset the account and current data is downloaded.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hi @gjwhelan,

Thanks for providing more information!

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password

Please let us know the results!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• gjwhelan
    gjwhelan Member ✭✭
    Options

after doing this I had to reset all of my accounts, will try tomorrow and see if it fixed it.

thanks

This discussion has been closed.