Quickbooks Advertisements

Options
Tommyhholley
Tommyhholley Member
edited December 2023 in Using Quicken on the Web

How do I turn off all of the annoying and unwanted advertisements from Quicken? I keep getting pushed adds for payroll and other services. I pay for this subscription, I'd like to not be harassed every time I use the program.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Tommyhholley,

If you don't mind, could you please provide a screenshot of what you described above? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Tommyhholley
    Options

These are some of the ads that I have to scroll through or close to get to my data.

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please clarify, are you using QuickBooks or Quicken? They are different. Quicken is not run by Intuit. This is the Quicken forum.

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• Tommyhholley
    Options

QuickBooks.

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is the Quicken Forum.  Go over to the QuickBooks forum here…

https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just to echo - Quicken and Quickbooks are NOT owned by the same company (anymore) - they are totally different -

You are using Quickbooks - and showing screens from Quickbooks - and this forum is not for Quickbooks users -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.