VENMO - Can't add account - Error CC-929 or CC-503

Options
Bruce Rose
Bruce Rose Member ✭✭✭

I'm unable to add my Venmo account. I first received CC-503 and when I tried several times after, I received CC-929 each time.

Please let me know if anyone has a solution.

Thank you and regards,

-Bruce

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Bruce Rose,

Please take a moment to review and follow the troubleshooting instructions found in this support article and see if it will help resolve your issue.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Bruce Rose
    Bruce Rose Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you for your response…

I followed the instruction in the support article…it did NOT resolve the problem. I also tried resetting the account AND one step update with no success.

Regards,

-Bruce

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

If you're still getting the error CC-929 and the steps in the article did not clear that error, please reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance since they are able to escalate if needed to help get that issue resolved. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Also, please be aware that error CC-503 with Venmo is a known issue. You can bookmark this Community Alert if you would like to get updates, when available, and know when the issue is resolved.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Bruce Rose
    Bruce Rose Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you for the update, Cheers!

Regards,

-Bruce

• tjkandjm
    tjkandjm Member ✭✭
    Options

I feel your pain. I reported this same issue with other institutions not just Venmo over a month ago and I have not heard from level 3 support. It is not a high priority for them I guess.

This discussion has been closed.