I can't set up Quicken to download from Stifel Wealth Tracker

Options

I go through the whole process in Quicken to set up the download. I get the security code from Stifel. When I enter it in Quicken, I get a response that Quicken can't complete the request at this time, don't contact Stifel, try again later. I have done this at least 5 times and always get the same result. A Quicken clientuid is not available in Stifel Wealth Tracker. I have waited over night to see if the id would be created with nightly processes but still no luck.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Loribenson,

To help troubleshoot this issue, could you please provide more information? Is this the first time adding this financial institution, or was it previously connected, but now won't let you reconnect? Could you please provide the exact error message/code you are receiving? If possible, a screenshot of the error would be helpful (with any personal information obscured or blurred). If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Loribenson
    Options

This is the first time I have added this financial institution in quicken. The following appears after I enter the secure access code from Stifel

• MHSwizzleStick
    MHSwizzleStick Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

After you get that error, sign on to the Stifel Wealth Tracker website, click on Settings→Account Settings. Click on the Quicken tab. You should see a row below Quicken Registration. At the end of the row should be a button named Activate or Register (or something like that). Click the button. Now go back to Quicken and go through the add Stifel Wealth Tracker again. This time it should be successful.

• Loribenson
    Options

That is the issue. When I go to the Quicken Registration screen in Stifel, there is no clientUID. See attached. A clientuID is not being created.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your replies,

If you're having trouble setting up a clientuID on Stifel's website, I would recommend reaching out to the financial institution for assistance getting that set up.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.