Can't connect to Ally (Mac)

Options
lbsunbum
lbsunbum Member ✭✭

For several days now I can not connect to Ally Auto. I receive an error message asking "Did you mistype your sign in info?". I have no problem signing into Ally on their site.

I am running Quicken Premier, version 7.3.2 (Build 703.50456.100) on a Mac Sonoma 14.0

Comments

• JKH5199
    JKH5199 Member
    Options

I too am having the same issue. Anything we can do to fix this Quicken?

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @lbsunbum and @JKH5199,

Are you attempting to connect to Ally Auto Financing? (See Screenshot Below)

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• lbsunbum
    lbsunbum Member ✭✭
    Options

I can't say if your screenshot is what I used as I added Ally Auto earlier this year and have never had an issue connecting thru Quicken Mac until recently. The account settings in Quicken list the financial institution as Ally Auto Financing.

I am going to disconnect & reconnect and will post the result.

• lbsunbum
    lbsunbum Member ✭✭
    Options

Disconnecting and reconnecting failed resulting in the "Did you mistype your sign in info?" error message.

Reconnecting gives a choice of 7 financial institutions. Trying two, Ally Auto Financing (secure.ally.com) and Ally Bank (ally.com) both failed thru Quicken.

Connecting thru the web at Ally Auto Financing (secure.ally.com) takes me to the correct site displaying my account.

Connecting thru the web at Ally Bank (ally.com) routes me thru Ally Auto Financing taking me to the correct site displaying my account.

• JKH5199
    JKH5199 Member
    Options

Yes, I am trying to connect through Ally Auto financing. It works fine when going through website, but cannot connect to it through Quicken.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files, a sanitized data file, and screenshots (if possible) attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates and information.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.