Subscription extension.

Options
Gul
Gul Member

I wanted to extend my subscription, but I noticed that another subscription was created, instead of being extended. How can I cancel?

THANKS.

Best Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Gul,

For this issue, you will need to reach out to Quicken Support directly, by phone or by chat. The Quicken Support contact information can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday. Chat support has the same hours, but is also available on weekends.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Gul,

To better assist you, you please specify which language it is you are needing for a translator?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Gul,

For this issue, you will need to reach out to Quicken Support directly, by phone or by chat. The Quicken Support contact information can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday. Chat support has the same hours, but is also available on weekends.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

• Gul
    Gul Member
    Options

Thanks for your help.

On the other hand, I cannot communicate in English without using a translator.
    How can I get help to resolve my subscription?
    THANKS.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Gul,

To better assist you, you please specify which language it is you are needing for a translator?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.