Firefox Containers and the error "Credential Set is in invalid status:350. null"

Options
Roger_B
Roger_B Member ✭✭

TL;DR - Turn off Firefox Containers before reauthorizing Quicken. Or set your default browser to something else. Works with Mac and Windows.

This has been happening to me for a few weeks now, I just had the time to dig into it. The issue is that, in my case, American Express needs to be reauthenticated and Quicken takes me to their page. I select which accounts I want to use, click on Authorize, and I get a message saying "Did it, sending you back to Quicken." Once back in the app, Quicken errors out with the "Credential Set is in invalid status:350. null" error and Amex won't reauthorize.

In searching for a solution, I ran across someone using Windows who had the problem and fixed it by turning Firefox Containers off. I first tried to open both Amex and Quicken without a container, and it didn't work. I had to shut off Firefox Containers entirely for it to work right.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Roger B,

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed. 

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.