Sell Transactions Not Showing in Portfolio View

Options
Rallo
Rallo Member ✭✭
edited December 2023 in Investing (Mac)

I am trying to reconcile/determine the cost basis for a security in my portfolio view (using Quicken for Mac latest release) and am not able to do so because I have noticed that a particular sell transaction does not appear in my portfolio view. This particular transaction as well as other numerous transactions were downloaded by Quicken from my Financial Institution and appear in the Transactions view. II don't know if this is a bug in Quicken or if anyone has had this problem. Can you advise what to do.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Rallo,

To assist with this issue, could you please provide additional information? When did you first notice this issue? Could you clarify what you mean by a sell transaction not showing in the Portfolio View? Including screenshots of the issue (with any personal information blurred or obscured) may help illustrate what is happening so we can provide more useful assistance. If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.     

I look forward to your response!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.