Can't update multiple accounts in Capital One using one step update

Options

My family and I have separate Capital One 360 accounts. I have always been able to use One Step Update to download transactions for all individual accounts by logging into Capital One using our respective User ID/Password combinations. Now it appears that One Step Update is no longer using the User ID/password to log into Capital One. I've tried multiple times to deactivate/set up all the accounts, but Quicken only seems to remember how to access the most recent account and returns an "account not found" error for the other account. Has anyone been able to find a solution to this problem. I am getting so tired of deactivating and reactivating multiple accounts each time I do the one step update

Comments

• jmpirch
    jmpirch Member
    Options

Same problem for more than a year. We have several accounts with 2 different logins to Capital One. Whenever I authorize for one login, it drops the authorization for the other ones saying that they "don't exist". I would love a fix for this! I'm currently downloading for 70% of the accounts and then manually downloading transactions from the Capital One website for the other accounts.

• Frank5
    Frank5 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Having the same problem on all my Capital One accounts

• RGB3
    RGB3 Member ✭✭
    Options

Same here. My wife's CapOne accounts are fine, but when I try to update mine it says You have no eligible accounts available to share. Annoying!

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello All,

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Dan15
    Dan15 Member ✭✭
    Options

Capital One fails to set up.

• Mark251
    Mark251 Member ✭✭
    Options

I have been having Capital One issues for 6+ months and have spent many hours on the phone with Quicken Tech Support, Capital One and still no solution. I use 2 different quicken files, one personal, one business, different tax id's. Business file has 1 Cap One account and if you try to download from Quicken it freezes and the only way out is to use task master to close quicken, however if you login into Cap One I can download, which defeats the purpose of one step download. My personal account has multiple Cap One accounts and the same thing happens. Quicken claims to have a work around by creating new files dated 1-1-2021. This works one time and the issue comes back again. When you create the new files you have to reset all accounts ie: banks other cc's, investment accounts, all accounts, which can take some time so I do not recommend this work around because it does not work. I have been using Q since the mid 1990's and have seen many issues but none like this. Quicken you should figure this out and get it fixed.

• taktakfamily
    Options

following.. I am not able to add Capital One to my Quicken..

• MisterG
    MisterG Member
    Options

Same problem with multiple Capital One Accounts. My kids accounts work fine but when trying to setup/authorize my account I get:

"You have no eligible accounts available to share."

• Mark251
    Mark251 Member ✭✭
    edited January 18
    Options

Quicken this issue has been going on for 6+ months. Fix the problem.

This discussion has been closed.