Empower Retd. - 401k *Any update on when access will be restored?*

Options

There have been no updates to the following thread since August 9, 2023. Is there any ETA on when this functionality will be restored?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @monsterometer,

This issue is still ongoing and we do not have an ETA on resolution. As stated in the last update of the Alert:

"this Alert will be updated once more information, updates, etc becomes available."

As of now, we do not have any additional details or new information available on this issue which is why the Alert has not been updated since.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• monsterometer
    Options

I saw that Quicken marked the $0 balance issue with Empower retired in another thread, but now I remain unable to add Empower Retirement accounts to Quicken. If I try to add using "Empower Retd. - 401k", I am told by Quicken that no accounts could be found to add. If I try using "Empowerretirement", I get to 2FA, but when I ask to have a code sent to me either by text or by email, I never receive the code so that I can authenticate myself.

Is this a known issue? Is there a workaround?

Thanks for any guidance anyone can provide.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @monsterometer,

Due to the nature of this issue and the alert's resolution, I suggest contacting Quicken Support directly for further assistance as an escalation may be in order.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• retse
    retse Member
    Options

Per this announcement,

, the issue was stated to be resolved.

Please note that this issue is not resolved. I attempted to reconnect my Empower 401k account this AM and while the login and 2FA work, I receive this message after the successful login and 2FA:

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @retse,

If you are still experiencing an issue after the alert has been marked resolved, we recommend reaching out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance as an escalation may be in order.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.