Pentagon PenFed Credit Union PFCU CC-503 (QWin)

Options

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Pentagon Federal CC-502

Comments

• watashie
    watashie Member ✭✭
    Options

I haven't been able to download from Pentagon Federal Credit union for a while now. I know my login information is correct. When I go to the website the only format that I can download from is a QIF file. No access to QFX files. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @watashie,

We will need some additional information order to best assist you further.

Could you please elaborate and tell us exactly what happens when you attempt to connect with Pentagon Federal Credit Union? Do you receive any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) that you can provide us with here, please?

Check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• watashie
    watashie Member ✭✭
    Options

I get CC-503 but I am positive my login credentials are correct. I can login on the website no problem. I have also been thru the fix it procedure and it doesn't help.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for following up.

Please take a moment to review and follow this error-specific support article regarding error CC-503.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• dougherdman
    Options

I'm with watashi: cc-503 error code re Pen Fed CU.

I've been able to update that account for months, but Quicken abruptly indicated failure late last week and consistently each day since.

I've changed nothing during this whole period.

This is precisely the experience I had with my First National Bank of Omaha account about 3 weeks ago, and it turned out to be a Quicken change that contained an error. Took a week to resolve.

• highlanderbuck
    Options

I just got off the phone with Pentagon FCU. As of 1 October they no longer support Quicken, Quickbooks or Mint programs. After decades with them, I reckon I'm looking for another federal credit union that accepts Quicken to which I can move all of my accounts.

• mark.granoff
    mark.granoff Member ✭✭✭
    Options

This is super disappointing. I'd expect more from any credit union, not just PenFed. Interesting that only after they updated their website to make things "better" (objectively not the case) that they dropped support for applications like Quicken. And their available download mechanisms (also "made better" by their own alert shown when using it) do not work correctly with Quicken. I have another credit union that semi-recently updated their website (also objectively worse) and lost their ability to support Quicken. I don't like this trend. And who ever is selling credit unions new websites needs to get with the program (literally!) otherwise all those institutions are going to be losing a lot of customers….

• solostorm
    solostorm Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I've contacted PenFed and received the following reply-

• Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta
    edited December 2023
    Options

This is on the Penfed website… [Removed - Sarcasm]

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.26. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

• avic
    avic Member, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

I was able to download PenFed Credit Card QFX via PenFed transaction download page (see below), however, note that for credit cards, the transaction signs are REVERSED!

I've created an urgent feature request asking quicken to add a "reverse" transaction checkbox to the QFX file import dialog, embedded in the post above

please upvote this feature request.

https://home.penfed.org/v2/s/transaction-download-page

This discussion has been closed.