Data Mismatch Error With Bank Download

Options
C-C-M
C-C-M Member

I am have a separate file to manage my inlaws finances. I have no download errors with my bank on my accounts, but I keep getting a data mismatch error on their accounts using Quicken/Web Connect. What's strange is that I have two logins/different accounts with the bank and the data mismatch error is exactly 185 items on each download and the errors have dates ranging from 2021 to 2023. I tried disconnecting all accounts from that bank, shutting the program down, and reconnecting to the bank. The initial connection with the bank is fine as it gives me all the download options with different accounts. Some of their accounts work but their primary checking accounts seem stuck on this particular error. This seems like a Quicken error because I have no problems with my personal file and accounts with the same bank. Also, the 185 items seems a bit too coincidental. I don't want to avoid deleting and reading the accounts because I might lose the data.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @C-C-M,

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed. 

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.