Lifetime Overview - Net Worth Report (Premiere version)

Jeff76
Jeff76 Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭
edited February 8 in Investing (Windows)

Just wanted to thank the Quicken Staff for their great work with regards to the new Lifetime Overview report. I have been asking for the type of reporting for years and your final product exceeded my expectations! Fantastic job…well done😀!!! Thanks again for listening…that is a sign of a well run organization!

Comments

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 Quicken Windows Subscription Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2023

@Jeff76 - just to clarify - what version are you running …… Help —> About Quicken

and what menu path to reach this —> Lifetime Overview report

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

This is a new feature introduced with R53.16 a week ago (Windows R53.XX Release (US)). I haven't updated to it, yet, but will probably do so before too much longer.

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R59.10 on Windows 11

• RichardCSchreyer
    RichardCSchreyer Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭

Quicken for Windows release R53.16

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭

Also, this is a Premier and above feature.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Greg Lampe
    Greg Lampe Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭

I agree 100% that this is a great addition. The vertical instead of horizontal format of the report makes it much more readable without horizontal scrolling. I see 1998 to 2023 values in one page and with one scroll I can go back to 1987 (but that's ancient history!)

I like it!

• Ps56k2
    edited November 2023

well …that helps explain things - if only avail on Premiere …. @Jeff76 @RichardCSchreyer

What's New

• The Lifetime Overview report is now available for Quicken Classic Premier and higher tiers, providing a comprehensive view of your financial life over time, including net worth, spending, and income trends.

• Jeff76

I really do like this report, I can easily tie out the expenses, but I am struggling a bit to figure out what categories the developers' used to create Regular Income and Investment Income totals for this report?

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭

Note you can double click on an amount and zoom into it until you get to the category information.

Regular Income: all the categories that are set to Income (opposed to Expense) with the exception of the ones built-in for investments

Investment Income: _IntInc, _DivInc, _RlzdGain, _UnrlzdGain

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Jeff76

Did not notice that, thanks Chris_QPW.

• Ps56k2

since being upgraded to B&P - I just looked at that report….. agree - nice to have the horz chart -

• DNB2021
    DNB2021 Quicken Windows Subscription Member

I just discovered the Lifetime Overview report and love the concept. I'm drilling in on some of the data to further understand the report and have an issue with the quickzoom totals not matching the main report. Specifically when I zoom in on the Ending Net Worth the QuickZoom report total does not match. Anyone else have this problem and any ideas?

• Jeff76

DNB2021 my Ending Net Worth and QuickZoom report totals match spot on. Have you tried going to the Account Tab in the Lifetime Overview Report and click the all account button then clear all then select all? This usually works all through Quicken to align account totals. Hope that helps.

• Craig789
    Craig789 Member ✭✭

I have 5 QDATA files. the report does not appear on one of them which closed in 2002. There is no way to select accounts, date range, etc. 3 other closed old files work. The Net Worth report doesn't work either on this file, neither does the account balance report. Other reports work OK. Is the something I can do to correct this? I like the report, I'm just curious about this data file.

This discussion has been closed.