Wrong Difference Amount - Budget

Options
metroGerbil
metroGerbil Member

Why is the difference amount in the budget dashboard different than in the edit budget modal?

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @metroGerbil,

To further assist with this issue, could you please provide more information? Which dashboard card are you looking at? Are you on the Dashboard, or are you looking at Overview? When did you first notice this issue? Also, you posted this in the Mac side of the Community, but your profile indicates you use Quicken for Windows. Which version of Quicken are you encountering this issue in?

I look forward to your response!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

@metroGerbil "Budget dashboard"? There is no budget dashboard in Quicken Mac, so I'm guessing you're referring to Quicken Windows and mistakenly posted in a Quicken Mac category of the forum. If you confirm that's the case, a moderator can move your post to the appropriate Quicken Windows section.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • metroGerbil
    Options

Apologies, this is the version type I'm referring too.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

@metroGerbil No need to apologize; we just wanted some clarification, and you've confirmed you are actually using Quicken Mac. So now, can you clarify what "budget dashboard" you were referring to? Were you referring to the Home > Overview page, which includes a budget section at the bottom? Or something else? The Home > Dashboard screen was introduced a few releases ago, and the developers are still adding new functionality to it, but they haven't yet added a dashboard card for Budget.

If you are talking about the Home > Overview page budget section, then what screen are you comparing it to. You said the Edit Budget screen. Do you mean the summary section at the top, for the current month? When I look at mine, the budgeted amounts are the same in both places. If you can post a screen shot of what you're seeing, it would be helpful. (You can block out part of the numbers if the amounts are sensitive).

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.