ERROR FDP-106 - FIRST BANK OF PUERTO RICO

Options
Bali
Bali Member ✭✭

On 9/16 I submitted the message below:

Hello.

I connected perfectly with my bank, First Bank of Puerto Rico until 9/5/2023 (last updated on my three accounts - same bank).

Suddenly, no downloads. An orange bullet in the account's name (a sign of an error).

And when I tried to connect again, I got the kind of error as in the title.

Unexpected error occurred:

Error FDP-106

ACCOUNT_MISMATCH
Account not found. No accounts returned - case 106

I've just accessed my bank online without a problem with the same credentials as Quicken's.

The
thing is, I do not have any new transactions in those accounts since
the last download (I checked with my bank online), but the message in
Quicken is very confusing.

If there are no transactions, we must
expect a NO bullet at the beginning of the account's name as usual when
nothing has been downloaded, not an error message.

I don't know if any other Mac user has the same problem.

Can you please check the issue?

Thanks!

Warmly

After receiving two or three messages from Support, indicating the same "we are working on the problem", there is NO solution and the topic was closed.

I've been a customer for a long long time, lots of years.

I pay every year.

I'm in need and I expect your assistance.

I'll appreciate to take my request into consideration, please.

Thanks.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Bali,

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally and is being worked on, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates and information.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mdubois112
    Options

Hello @Bali I first became unable to sync with FirstBank Puerto Rico on 9/14/23. One month after I first notified you of this issue your escalation team asked me to send them logs, which I did on 10/16/23. I've attempted to sync at least once a week since September and still no resolution. It is now more than 12 weeks and you still have no ETA? Really? You could at least provide us with a reasonable explanation as to WHY it is taking so long to resolve the issue and close this case.

• MWY
    MWY Member
    Options

I recently tried to add First Bank of Puerto Rico (FBofPR) to my account and have been unsuccessful. The website listed when I add accounts is "www.firstbankpr.com" but that website isn't even valid. I also noticed a few months ago the website landing page to log in for (FBofPR) changed. Could this be the cause of the issue? The website to log in now is "https://digitalbanking.1firstbank.com/#/administrationGeneral/login"

• MaRoTri
    MaRoTri Member ✭✭
    Options

I try using "Firstbank PR - BeB Web Connect" and it goes through up to where I'm asked to choose a phone number for a code but those aren't my numbers! They are correct on the FirstBank website.

• Bali
    Bali Member ✭✭
    edited January 5
    Options

I am here again… trying to get answers from Quicken Technical Support.

I've been reporting this issue with no connection to First Bank of PR for months.

I only get the same answer from "Quicken Anja" for the same amount of time.

I do not understand what has been happening here.

We, Quicken customers, have never had this situation. Any issue was resolved quickly in the past.

I called 1First Bank again. The Technical Support Department there told me they must not call Quicken. It must be the other way.

They told me to ask Quicken Support if you have the information on accessing the new website (link below)

https://digitalbanking.1firstbank.com

[Removed - Speculation] I'm trying to help because for me it is a big PROBLEM.

I spent 30 minutes on a Quicken call trying to get someone from Technical Support.

Nobody is available.

I remember two years ago or so when we had the possibility to chat or communicate via WhatsApp.

Are these options available?

PLEASE?

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Bali,

If the issue is being caused by a change to the financial institution's URL (web address), then the financial institution needs to report this change to the Quicken financial services partner, through their account manager. Their account manager should have that contact information handy, but if they don't have it, then they can reach out to Quicken Support to request that information. See this article for more information. Quicken Support can be contacted by phone (Monday - Friday 5am-5pm PT) or by Chat (7 days a week, 5am-5pm PT). Click this link for their contact information.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

• OmarP
    OmarP Member
    Options

@Quicken Kristina

I'm another long time Quicken customer (for over 40 years) that heavily depends on Quicken to run 5 businesses and to receive automatic transaction downloads for over 50 financial institution accounts my businesses and my family hold. But since September, 2023, I have been having the same problem with this institution. Before then, I was able to seamlessly connect my 7 accounts with FirstBank of Puerto Rico, but after their system's url change, I haven't been able to, and this is also causing me to spend a lot more time than I care to deal with that issue, resorting to entering multiple transactions manually on a daily basis to be able to have an accurate picture of our finances.

While I appreciate your involvement and your response, it's really impossible for all of us that are having this same problem to be able to tell our bank (FirstBank of Puerto Rico) to "report this change…" «the bank's url change» "…to the Quicken financial services partner" when neither we nor the bank's customer service rep's that answer their phones know who this "Quicken financial services partner" is or what their contact information is so "their account manager" (whomever that is at FirstBank of Puerto Rico) can take care of this.

Who is "Quicken's Financial Services Partner"? Are they the firm that receives Firstbank's transactions that our Quicken accounts access to get this info? Can't Quicken urge them to contact our bank directly to resolve this?

What else would you suggest we do besides just get more frustrated every day with this issue that is seemingly unresolvable if everything needs to originate from our bank?

• MaRoTri
    MaRoTri Member ✭✭
    Options

This is ridiculous. I just received a message from another discussion saying that the issue has been resolved without any others comments. It has not been resolved!

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @MaRoTri,

If you are still experiencing this issue after the Alert has been marked resolved, then we recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• MaRoTri
    MaRoTri Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks!

• MaRoTri
    MaRoTri Member ✭✭
    edited February 5
    Options

Has this issue been resolved for everyone? Please let me know what financial institution you are connected to as there are two options to choose from.

• Bali
    Bali Member ✭✭
    Options

Dear Kristina.

In previous messages, I told the Quicken Team I called the Bank many times.

And they keep saying the following -more or less- which makes totally sense to me:

It is NOT possible for banks to call the company accounting apps every time banks update / upgrade their websites.

We banks cannot do the work for other companies who offer accounting services.

Quicken, Quickbook, and more in the same business have a responsibility to offer the service for what they charge their customers.

To do this, they (Quicken, Quickbook, and more in the same business) must frequently check access and contact the banks when communication is impossible.

As I expressed at the beginning of this message, what the bank told me makes sense to me.

You are responsible for contacting the bank -between IT departments or whoever must be involved- to resolve this issue.

Your customers deserve it.

This is the first time in so many years with you, that Quicken is not working with their customers in mind.

It is my opinion, and I share it respectfully.

I hope you understand; the Quicken team will take responsibility and resolve the problem as expected.

Thank you!

• Bali
    Bali Member ✭✭
    Options

NOPE. I have had the same issue for over eight months, and it has not been resolved at least for me.

Every day, when I enter Quicken, I report the same error over and over with this message (below). Nobody answers, and the problem persists.

The message I have been sending repeatedly:

Please check your address to connect with First Bank of Puerto Rico.
    They made significant changes to the website months ago.
    I have not received the data automatically for many months, which has cost us time and money.

To update small business accounts like mine, or even personal ones manually, despite having -and paying- Quicken, represents a big problem.

Please help.
    Below is the First Bank Digital Banking website address, in case it helps you in any way.
    https://digitalbanking.1firstbank.com/#/administrationGeneral/login

This discussion has been closed.