Chase FDP-101 Error

Options
R Strax
R Strax Member ✭✭✭

I have seen this before in the discussions but not for several months. I am unable to connect to any of my Chase accounts, getting a "care code" FDP – 101. "Bad response from provider". I've retried a number of times over the past hour with no luck. I'll try again tomorrow to reconnect my account. I am able to connect to my Chase accounts online flawlessly.

I wonder if anyone else has this problem currently or a good work around? Previously, the only suggestion was to keep trying, which is not very satisfying when it persists.

Quicken Classic for Mac Version 7.3.2 (Build 703.50456.100)

Mac OS Sonoma 14.1.1

Comments

• Daniel Sonnenfeld
    Options

I'm having this problem too. In another post a user suggested resetting the connection, but that hasn't resolved the issue for me.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @R Strax & @Daniel Sonnenfeld,

This error means that Quicken is being blocked from connecting to the account, and it is usually caused on the bank’s end. Typically this error will self-resolve within 24 hours. However, if the issue persists after that timeframe, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

Please refer to this support article for more information.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Note this was happening on the Windows side too and was resolved late last night.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.