Lakeview LoanCare Accounts Need to Reconnect After Recent Outage

Options
Casablanca
Casablanca Member ✭✭

Fidelity National Financial's mortgage service company Lakeview - LoanCare Servicing Center needs to be reconnected to Quicken after the recent outage due to a cyber attack on 11/22/2023. The company has launched a new website in order to restart operations. Please use this URL for the new login site: https://lakeviewloanservicing.myloancare.com/web/home

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Casablanca,

If your financial institution has changed its URL, then it will require them to submit a request to have it changed within Quicken. For more detailed information regarding this topic, please take a moment to review the section titled "How can I fix an incorrect Homepage URL?" found in this support article.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Instead of waiting for that change to happen, it might be better to maintain your mortgage account as a disconnected, deactivated, "offline" account.
    This way you have full control over the account, its register and the monthly scheduled transaction reminder to record your payments.

Just make sure that you submit your monthly payments on time, however you're doing it, on time before Due Date, to avoid missing or late payments and fees.
    IMHO, provided they can keep hackers at bay in the future, the best method to make payments is to authorize the mortgage company to automatically debit your checking account on due date every month.

• Casablanca
    Casablanca Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for the input. However, to me that defeats the purpose for having the software do that task for me.

• Casablanca
    Casablanca Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for the response. I appreciate the explanation of the internal process. However, that leaves thousands of QMac users waiting on a request from the company (request to reconnect) that is most likely unaware of the issue. How do the current URL's in the account setup get there in the first place? Do the developers and engineers wait on every FI to submit a connection request? IMHO this should be a fix that the QMac developers and engineers resolve.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you're not happy about the lack of coordination between the bank and Quicken and Intuit Inc., you can always get the ball rolling by calling the bank's (mortgage company's) Support Center and complaining about this issue.

If that proves less than satisfactory, perhaps an email or phone call the mortgage company's Office of the President might get the ball rolling. Nothing gets more action faster than an unexpected call from the CEO to the IT manager …

• jaralyea
    jaralyea Member ✭✭
    Options

Finally able to connect to Loan Care but the site now says my Mtg is paid off. I wish,,

Latest Q for windows and Win 11

• dizn0g
    dizn0g Member
    Options

@jaralyea I had the same issue.

Removed the connection, and the errant zeroing out transaction. Now, when I try yo re-connect it won't let me link to the existing account, whether I specify LoanCare or Lakeview as the servicer. So frustrating to not have this linked any longer.

Anyone found a resolution, short of fully deleting the account to re-add it?

Thanks.

• boysings
    boysings Member ✭✭
    Options

@jaralea Is the problem you're now seeing something where, when you try to add/reconnect LoanCare, Quicken prompts for a code, but hasn't first asked where to send it? If so, see the problem being tracked at:

This discussion has been closed.