Investing.Quicken.com - Cannot Change or Delete Portfolio on webpage (edit)

Options

Under my investing page under the investing.quicken.com site, I've tried to change or delete my Portfolios. However, the website won't let me. I go to the Manage Web Portfolios & Watchlists link and then I see the red "X" beside each of my portfolios, but clicking on them does nothing. And I don't see any way to make changes. This is an old list I made year ago. Maybe this part of Quicken on the web is not supported any more? Or what might be the problem?

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you're using Quicken for Windows on your PC, please take a look at the settings in Edit / Preferences / Investing.Quicken.com portfolio

• PSLorenz
    PSLorenz Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks! So I unchecked the accounts that I don't want to sync under Edit/Preferences/Investing.Quicken.com, but I still can't delete the portfolios on the website. Something I'm missing?

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I believe that there is currently a problem with Investing.Quicken.com and people will just have to wait until they fix it.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @PSLorenz,

As @Chris_QPW said, there is a known issue with investing.Quicken.com. I'd recommend that you bookmark this Community Alert to be informed of any updates, when available, and know when the issue is resolved.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• unknown12
    Options

It has been broken for months, and weeks prior to it going "down", I logged in and saw someone else's portfolio, not even my own! It was fairly concerning and not ironic that the site has been down since. I surely hope they are not covering up something like this.

• Vytus
    Vytus Member
    Options

Hello,

I am having the same issue and unable to delete portfolios on investing.quicken.com.

Is there any update on this issue?

Thank you

• dnworrell
    dnworrell Member
    Options

My portfolio values on the web are incorrect. In the past when this has happened, I deleted the portfolios and re-uploaded them and the portfolio values were corrected. Unfortunately, since one is unable to delete the portfolios on the web, the portfolio values are incorrect and useless.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 10
    Options

the website for - Investing.Quicken.com - appears to be broken, abandoned, and is now an orphan feature -
    suggest visiting and posting status once a month - so this topic thread doesn't get closed -

It looks like the JavaScripts on that webpage are broken - so none of the menus work …

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.