Charles Schwab won't update transactions

Options
khiggs
khiggs Member ✭✭

I also can't reset the account because it says I need to accept transactions (there are none to accept). I do get a blue dot next to the account each time I update. I'm tempted to just delete the account but am concerned what that would do to transfers into that account.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @khiggs,

Before we begin troubleshooting, could you please elaborate and specify exactly what happens when you attempt to download transactions? Do you receive any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) that you can provide us with here, please?

Check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• khiggs
    khiggs Member ✭✭
    Options

I don't get any error codes. It updates values and will show earnings like interest but seems to be confused by trades as they don't show. Again, I get a blue dot each time I update.

• Quicken Anja
    Options

I’m not seeing anything below, were you trying to attach a screenshot?

If so, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• khiggs
    khiggs Member ✭✭
    Options

No, I was just hoping to get a response since it has been a few days

• Quicken Anja
    Options

There are a few troubleshooting steps we can try, but to start with, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password

Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja

• khiggs
    khiggs Member ✭✭
    Options

It didn't work. I just backed up my history and deleted the account and then set it up again. The only issue it is calling some bonds that matured income. This the first time I have had this issue and I grew tied of trying to fix it. Thanks for your responses.

This discussion has been closed.