CITI Credit Card Transactions

Options
beachmar
beachmar Member ✭✭

AGAIN! Suddenly again, Quicken will not download CITI CC transactions; instead it's AGAIN the 502 error code.

when will q fix it this time?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @beachmar,

We do currently have an active alert regarding this issue which you can view here and bookmark for further updates. Have you attempted the steps located in the alert yet?

We apologize for any inconvenience caused!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• wjmills7
    wjmills7 Member ✭✭
    Options

I too recently received this Error CC-592. The resolution: Here is how I was able to fix the error and download transactions:

You can permit third-party software applications, like Quicken® or Quickbooks®, to directly access Citi account information while you use the software. Please visit the Data Management Hub to add, remove, and manage your existing third-party software connections.

Quicken® and Quickbooks® are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @wjmills7,

Thank you for sharing this insightful information!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Personally, for a Citi Credit card I would set it up as Direct Connect and avoid all the problems with Express Web Connect. You can't do this for banking accounts, but you can for the credit card. You use the financial institution of "Citi Cards" instead of "Citibank" and you go into the Advance settings in select Direct Connect. You also have to do what @wjmills7 suggested and tell Citi Cards to allow it.

In general, what I have done is first make the connection and have it fail, and then go into Citi Cards and set it to allow the connection which gives you a few minutes to "try again" and it will then make the connection.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.