Trying to set up Bill Manager

Options

I am using Quicken classic premier. I am trying to set up bill manager.

I select Bills and income. I make sure I am in Bills. I click on gear. I am supposed to click on "set up Quicken Bill Manager" but the dropdown menu does not have this as a choice.

Please help.

Thanks

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Annemarie,

To assist, could you please provide information on what options you do see? For instance, are the options you see similar to the sample image below?

If so, then you would select the Payment Accounts option. That would bring you to a screen that looks like the sample image below:

From that screen, you would click to highlight the account you want to connect, then click the Enable button and follow the prompts.

If the options you see are different, please describe what you see, or provide a screenshot (with persona information redacted) if possible. If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

I look forward to your response!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.