New Wells Fargo Connection

Options

I received the prompt “Your new Wells Fargo connection is ready” and got the window to reauthorize my Wells Fargo accounts. That brought me to the Add Account window. The two options were Express Web Connect and Direct Connect. Both options brought me to the screen to use the bank hosted sign-in to reauthorize downloads. I signed in to Wells Fargo and got the message they were unable to complete my request at this time. If my contact information was incorrect or missing use the following options to update. My contact information is correct.

I was able to sign-on to the Wells Fargo site going through my browser so I know my credentials are correct.

I’ve been updating through the old method but I am concerned that when December 18th rolls around I won’t be able to.

Please advise

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @awfarina,

To assist with this issue, could you please confirm if the error message you are seeing is the same as this sample image:

If that is the error you are seeing, then you may need to reach out to Wells Fargo for assistance. Based on what others who have gotten that error message reported, the issue is that Wells Fargo requires you have a phone capable of receiving text messages associated with the account in order to connect it to Quicken using the new method.

If you're seeing a different error message please provide more information and/or a screenshot of the message (with personal information redacted) so I can assist further. If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• awfarina
    awfarina Member
    Options

That is the exact message I received. I added a cell number three days ago. The Wells Fargo site says the information change is pending, even though I received an email stating the change has been made and I was all set.

The problem seems to be with Wells Fargo.

Thank you for your quick response!

This discussion has been closed.