Reminder Auto-sorting

Options

Each time I enter or amend a reminder entry, I'm taken back to the top of the list of reminders, not to just-entered/amended entry. I suspect many users would share my preference that to be taken back to the reminder entry just entered/edited, RATHER THAN to the first entry reminder entry on the sorted list of reminders.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Denys Calvin,

To clarify, are you encountering this issue on the Bills & Income tab in Quicken, or are you encountering it in the Bills and Income Reminders screen (accessed via Tools>Manage Bill & Income Reminders)?

I look forward to your response!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• RalphC
    RalphC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Kristina, I experience the same behavior in the Bills and Income Reminders screen. This behavior has always existed.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @RalphC,

Thank you for joining the discussion. It is normal behavior in the Bills and Income Reminders window, but it is not normal behavior on the Bills & Income tab.

If they're seeing this on the Bills & Income tab, then the issue will need to be looked into further. If it's happening in the Bills and Income Reminders window, I recommend creating an Idea Post.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.