I Have been unable to connect to Lending Club for over 10 days, is this going to be fixed? CC501 er

Options
mail4dcm
mail4dcm Member ✭✭
edited January 12 in Investing (Windows)

This is the error I keep getting

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @mail4dcm,

This error is usually caused on the bank’s end and means that the Quicken server is being blocked from connecting to the account. Typically these errors self-resolve within 24 hours.

If you haven't already, we recommend reviewing this support article for more information. As stated in the article, if the error persists for more than 24 hours, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files, and will likely need to file an escalation if they see fit. 

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mail4dcm
    mail4dcm Member ✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

[Removed - Speculation] and the error says clearly it is Quicken problem and not to contact the bank so I did report it through the error screen and they have all my files now and hopefully I can get a real answer.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

In order for this issue to receive the assistance and escalation it needs, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for assistance.

While submitting a problem report provides the logs that our support agents will need to escalate, they are unable to proceed with escalation unless they have you live on the phone or chat with them. Submitting a problem report without contacting support will only be used for tracking and investigative purposes when there is a widespread issue. And as stated at the top of the problem report submission screen, you will not receive a direct response by submitting.

Additionally, escalations cannot be done from here in the Community as our support agents have a specific protocol to follow and the necessary tools available in order to do so that this channel, unfortunately, does not.

Please contact Quicken Support directly to receive proper assistance to escalate and resolve this error! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.