Investment Amounts not properly showing on mobile

Options
soulam3
soulam3 Member ✭✭

I am a long time Quicken user. Recently switched to a new Windows 11 desktop. Mobile seems to be working fine for transactions, but all investments accounts are slightly off. That is, total amounts are lower on mobile than on desktop. Desktop amounts are correct.

I tried synching, resetting cloud data, deleting mobile from my tablet and phone and re-installing.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @soulam3,

This seems like there is an issue with the Quicken Cloud connection between your desktop and your mobile application.

It sounds like you have already tried some troubleshooting steps, however, could you please walk through the instructions below for resetting your Cloud Data and let me know if you have completed these?

However, before doing so, first, verify that the Dataset name and the File name match each other identically by navigating to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts (see below). 

If they do not match, please click Edit dataset name and change the Dataset name to match the File name exactly the same (do not copy the file extension: ".QDF"). 

Then, click OK in the preferences window and proceed to save a backup (just in case). From there, please follow the steps below to reset your cloud data.

1. Sign out of your Quicken Mobile/Web app(s)
    2. On your desktop program go to Edit
    3. Preferences...
    4. Mobile & Web

5. On the following screen you can leave the preselected option for "No, just reset my Cloud data", type Yes in the entry field to confirm, and click Reset
    6. Wait for the sync reset to finish
    7. Navigate to the Mobile & Web dropdown menu 
    8. Select Cloud Sync to resync your data and to make sure no errors occur
    9. Wait for it to finish syncing 
    10. Sign back in on your Quicken Mobile/Web app(s)

Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• xfeng
    xfeng Member
    Options

I have many accounts that don't show up in my mobile app. I tried all your suggestions and didn't help. I even tried only sync three missing accounts, and then I got no data on the mobile app.

This discussion has been closed.