Connexus Credit Union

Options

Received error CC-501, unable to update because of error on Quicken server. WIll be contacting Connexus Credit Union.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @rcknospe,

This error is usually caused on the bank’s end and means that the Quicken server is being blocked from connecting to the account. Typically these errors self-resolve within 24 hours.

If you haven't already, we recommend reviewing this support article for more information. As stated in the article, if the error persists for more than 24 hours, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files, and will likely need to file an escalation if they see fit. 

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• rcknospe
    rcknospe Member ✭✭
    Options

this is the 3rd day. I contacted Connexus and this was thier response:

Thank you for contacting Connexus Credit Union Member Center. We did have a security update over the weekend which may have caused the quicken service to no longer work as it should. It has been suggested by our IT department to possibly re-link the accounts but we are not able to troubleshoot from here. Quicken will be able to be of more assistance from here, as we are unable to provide support for them. They may need to update the security capabilities on that side.

I am able to access Connexus directly from my pc and my iphone.

• RBrunson
    RBrunson Member ✭✭
    Options

I have had this same issue for four days now. Using the links in the support article above, I spoke to Juan in Quicken Technical Support today. After attempting unsuccessfully to reconnect my Connexus Credit Union accounts via the Quicken server, Juan then confirmed that there is already an open Quicken ticket (#10667941) on this issue and that they are still working to resolve it. He asked that I wait and give them additional time to correct this problem.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All

This is now considered a known issue and has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.