Add end date for paychecks

Options

Adding a paycheck has a start date but no end date. An end date would be helpful when planning for a known change in income. Thank you!

18 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm voting for this. It has been requested in the past, but the previous Idea posts have been closed and archived. Hopefully it will get enough votes this time to be considered for implementation.

QWin Premier subscription
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The original request / Idea,

was archived without any further explanation. At least, it should be restored from Archive so that it can be read by others.

And this idea should really be implemented. There are numerous reasons why one needs to be able to set an End Date for the current paycheck reminder, e.g., end of job, layoff, teacher's unpaid summer vacation, retirement, etc.

Please consider making this change ASAP.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

And I might add for the situations that this applies to, it causes the Tax Planner/Tax reports to be wrong.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Aeleus
    Aeleus Member ✭✭
    Options

This is a real problem for anyone trying to capture future changes in pay amounts or schedules. It really throws off any planning.

Please add an end date!

• Scott Stringham
    Options

Like others I am approaching retirement and would like to be able to end date the paycheck, much like other scheduled transactions.

• njcpcc
    njcpcc Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm sorry, but this is sheer idiocy not to have it as an option.