Elan Financial Services reauthorization fails

Options
Chance
Chance Member ✭✭

Using Quicken Classic R53.26 on Windows. Since 12/13/23, when updating accounts, I get error CC-902 for Elan Financial Services credit card. I then get a pop up window saying "Your bank needs to reauthorize your accounts." I click the button to "Reauthorize" and nothing happens.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Chance,

If you haven't already, please take a moment to carefully review and follow this error-specific support article regarding error CC-902.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Johnny_
    Johnny_ Member ✭✭
    Options

Same problem for me. Quicken Anja, please be aware that your support article doesn't resolve the issue, because as the OP stated, pressing the reauthorize button does nothing, it just reappears.

• Johnny_
    Johnny_ Member ✭✭
    Options

Update: I had to deactivate my two online accounts and reactivate them. That brought back the update of the recent transactions.

• daqs
    daqs Member ✭✭
    Options

Same issue button does nothing. This is a bug with Quicken so going to try the deactivate/reactivate method. Quicken needs an easier way to report bugs.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited January 3
    Options

Hello @Johnny_ and @daqs,

You can submit a problem report by navigating to Help > Report a Problem.

Please keep in mind that while submitting a problem report provides the logs that our support agents will need to escalate, they are unable to proceed with escalation unless they have you live on the phone or chat with them. Submitting a problem report without contacting support will only be used for tracking and investigative purposes when there is a widespread issue. As stated at the top of the problem report submission screen, you will not receive a direct response by submitting.

Additionally, escalations cannot be done from here in the Community as our support agents have a specific protocol to follow and the necessary tools available in order to do so that this channel, unfortunately, does not.

Please contact Quicken Support directly to receive proper assistance to escalate and resolve this error! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• SteveE
    SteveE Member ✭✭
    Options

Same problem. Reauthorize button does nothing.

This discussion has been closed.