System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Discover Card not downloading

Comments

• IanFrost
    IanFrost Member ✭✭
    Options

I am having the same issue with Discover on my Quicken for Mac. I don't get an error message. I just don't get any downloaded transactions. I updated the login information, but still no change.

Thanks for the help with any ideas.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @IanFrost,

Have you attempted the troubleshooting steps located in the Support Article provided by @Quicken Kristina above?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• IanFrost
    IanFrost Member ✭✭
    Options

These steps are for Windows—I am on a Mac. I have tried updating the login/password.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @IanFrost,

I moved your posts over to the Mac section of the Community, since you originally posted on a Windows discussion.

When you have transactions missing/not downloading, the first thing to check is to make sure you don't have any filters active and to click on the data column to make sure transactions are sorted by date (this can help if the transactions are there, but hidden not visible due to a filter or the sort order).

If that doesn't resolve the issue, then next you'll need to answer some questions:

Are the missing transactions over 90 days old?

Are any of the missing transactions still showing as Pending on the financial institution website?

Is there any chance the missing transactions could be incorrectly matching to existing transactions in the register (this is most likely to happen if you have a lot of transactions that are very similar, such as reoccurring monthly payments to the same payee and for the same amount)?

Did you recently delete any transactions or move transactions from one account register to another?

Did you recently restore a backup file from before the missing transactions were downloaded?

I look forward to your response!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• IanFrost
    IanFrost Member ✭✭
    Options

I tried the above. No luck.

I think I will try to disconnect and re-connect the service.

Thanks for your help.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

If the deactivate/reactivate does not correct the issue, then I recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• IanFrost
    IanFrost Member ✭✭
    Options

Reset the account (de-authorized and re-authorized) but that didn't work.

Changed the download date too. No luck either.

Problem seems to have started in late November/early December.

• bpriesmeyer
    bpriesmeyer Member ✭✭
    Options

Just FYI - I got the same thing. My One Step Update would give me a green status as if it completed, but it actually wouldn't download anything after 12/6.

There is definitely something wrong here….

This discussion has been closed.