Why won't Quicken import QFX files recently?

Options

So, everything was importing fine, until recent Quicken update, now, nothing imports.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @mayeaux2800,

Can you further elaborate on what exactly happens when attempting to import? Do you receive any specific error code(s) and/or message(s)?

Is the problem occurring with QFX files from the same or different financial institutions? What is the name(s) of the financial institution(s)?

Check back and let us know!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mayeaux2800
    Options

So, it appears that Chase is my issue, but, limited to 1 credit card. No errors, in fact, it says that everything imported, but it really didn't. I've tried deleting the card, and re-entering it from scratch, no change.

• Arctic Hare
    Arctic Hare SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

You have posted in the "All Things Canadian" Community. Chase is not in Canada. What gives?

• mayeaux2800
    Options

I was looking for an answer only, this is the forum Quicken put me into, chill out😁

• Arctic Hare
    Arctic Hare SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm entirely chill. You'll get more attention to your issue if you post in the community that is for Downloading Issues. Most of the USA based SuperUsers don't monitor the Canadian channel and the few Canadian SUs aren't very helpful with US banking issues.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

When you deleted the account and then imported the QFX file again, did Quicken ask you to link/create an account in Quicken?

If not, then Quicken doesn't believe that you have actually deleted the account that it has linked to the online account.

Most likely if you tried the same thing in a new data file it would import just fine.

You might try running Validate & Repair on the data file, and also check to make sure there isn't another account that is actually linked to the online account.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.