Update Wells Fargo download link, now multiple bank accounts do not download

Options

After updating the required Wells Fargo account download information, my Vanguard, USAA, etc no longer downloads transactions. The indication is that the download worked, but zero transactions were download and there are newer transactions.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @cstogner2015,

Do you receive any error codes or messages? What are all the financial institutions that are not downloading?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Nvrdonefrm
    Options

I’m having the same issue. An error code did pop up, but I do not remember what the code is. Thought it was a fluke, so I backed out of the screen and tried again. Multiple accounts from two banks (Fargo and US) will not download any new transaction.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Nvrdonefrm,

If you are still receiving the error code with Wells Fargo and US Bank, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed. 

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.