The calendar popup in date column doesn't allow me to pick a future date/month

Options

In the date column, the popup calendar month does not have button at bottom for "today" and does not have > for scrolling to next month, I can enter manually but not select a future date. I cant figure out what option controls that.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello @tomstock,

Are you referring to the calendar popup in your account registers as shown in the screenshot below?

If so, and this is not what you are seeing, could you please provide a screenshot of the calendar popup you see? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• tomstock
    tomstock Member
    Options

Thank you, Anja, I went back to provide you with a screen shot but noticed it resolved itself ,,,after a re-boot of the program. What was missing is the > ( carrot) for future months and the box below the calendar month labelled "today" . I guess the reboot fixed it so we are ok for now. Ill be back in touch if it does it again.

This discussion has been closed.