my upstart.com loan stopped connecting

Options

Hi,

Can someone please notify Quicken that upstart.com financial instituition stopped connecting via Quicken about three weeks ago? This also happened in October of 2022 and it took them a few weeks to bring it back online. Any help would be appreciated.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

Are you getting ANY response, from within Q, when you try to connect to Upstart.com?

If so, what?

ALSO, I can't find Upstart.com in FIDIR.TXT, the Q file that lists all connections between Q and the hundreds of FI's that support Q.

It's not even listed as a "former" connection (the name Upstart pre-fixed with "zzz"). So how were you connecting to them???

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• rodney1259
    rodney1259 Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm having the same problem. Has not worked since back in November for me. I've also been sending the error to quicken for over two months now. Upstart.com is in my list of available connections when trying to reset the account. Any help would be appreciated.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Again, I can't find any reference to Upstart.com in Q. Please document your findings.

• Poboyincali
    Poboyincali Member ✭✭
    Options

It looks like you might be using an older version of Quicken. As I and others have mentioned, the account has been available online for two years for me since I opened the account. You can search for my previous post from October 2022 where we were given the same nonsense answer. It's weird how multiple users can find it online, but you can't. I just wish someone could get in touch with Quicken regarding this. I have filed many error reports and I know others have, as well.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Poboyincali and @rodney1259,

To help troubleshoot this issue, I checked on the server side, and can see that it is showing an error code FDP-163. Per this article, the recommended troubleshooting is to wait 24 hours and try again. If the issue persists longer than 24 hours, then please reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday, except for holidays.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Poboyincali This might be a QWin vs QMac issue … since I'm on the most current version of QWin.

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Strange - Upstart is in fidir.txt on my Mac but not on my Windows machine. Both are today's file.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

• rodney1259
    rodney1259 Member ✭✭
    Options

Any updates here. Been awhile and still having same problem.

• Poboyincali
    Poboyincali Member ✭✭
    Options

Hey Rodney.

Yes, there has been progress. I researched and found what needs to be corrected on Quicken’s end. I have an escalated ticket open and Quicken is in the process of reaching out to Upstart to get the information they need so they can update the script to get the downloads working again. I’ll let you know once it’s fixed.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @rodney1259,

It is a known issue that is being worked on. To track the status of the issue and know when it is resolved, I recommend that you bookmark this Community Alert.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Poboyincali
    Poboyincali Member ✭✭
    edited February 6
    Options

[Removed - Rant/Speculation]

This discussion has been closed.