Mac Version Issue with Marcus by Goldman Sachs Error Care Code: FDP-102

Options
lesliermm
lesliermm Member ✭✭

I cannot download transactions from this savings account and I could last week. I have tried to update the connection and keep getting the same error.

Is there a known issue?

I called Marcus and they say they do not support Quicken.

Help please

Best Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

We will be forwarding this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While we have received some reports that it has been resolved for some customers, we advise those who are still experiencing this to please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

-Quicken Anja

Answers

• tomstrader
    tomstrader Member, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Same for me today…

• RioBlanco
    RioBlanco Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Ditto

• lesliermm
    lesliermm Member ✭✭
    Options

Is Quicken working on this or will Marcus no longer work with Quicken?

• blmatthews
    blmatthews Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same here…

• didierburton
    didierburton Member
    Options

Same here for a few days. Used to work fine.

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

We will be forwarding this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

-Quicken Anja

• lesliermm
    lesliermm Member ✭✭
    Options

I sent a report

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello All,

This issue is being worked on, however, our teams would like to confirm, are you all seeing error FDP-102 still, or is anyone receiving error 2000?

Check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• RioBlanco
    RioBlanco Member ✭✭✭
    Options

As of 4:11 Pm the connection issues have been fixed. Thank You

• blmatthews
    blmatthews Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Just tried it to verify I was getting the FDP-102 I remembered, and it worked. So wherever the issue was, it's been fixed for me.

• Gulf of Maine
    Gulf of Maine Member ✭✭
    Options

Still not working as of 6:15 EDT

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While we have received some reports that it has been resolved for some customers, we advise those who are still experiencing this to please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

-Quicken Anja

• User J
    User J Member
    Options

I'm having this same error with HSA Bank. I just submitted a report per Quicken Anja's above instructions.

• didierburton
    didierburton Member
    Options

The Marcus: connection is restored on my end, as well.
    Thank you Anja for taking care and escalating!

• Gulf of Maine
    Gulf of Maine Member ✭✭
    Options

Not restored in South Fl.

• Gulf of Maine
    Gulf of Maine Member ✭✭
    Options

cannot signon says "Did I mistyped credentials?" I did not mistyped

• Gulf of Maine
    Gulf of Maine Member ✭✭
    Options

Problem continues as of 7AM EDT 1/06/24

• lesliermm
    lesliermm Member ✭✭
    Options

I was able to correct the issues with my account. It finally allowed me to reconnect.

• Gulf of Maine
    Gulf of Maine Member ✭✭
    Options

Still not working as it will not accept my credentials

• wendella28
    wendella28 Member
    Options

Same. Still not working a/o 2/3 :-(

• ayang90
    ayang90 Member
    Options

It is Feb. 4th 2024 and I am still getting this same error when trying to connect to Goldman Sachs Marcus from Quicken on Mac.

• bigfork64
    bigfork64 Member
    edited February 5
    Options

I had been able to connect to Goldman Sachs Marcus until early last week on Quicken for Mac. February 5th and I have not been able to for five days.

[Edited - Removed Personal Information]

• DiZzyDMon
    DiZzyDMon Member
    Options

Found the bookmark button, but do not see a way to delete my previous comment

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @DiZzyDMon,

I deleted your earlier comment for you. For future reference, to have a comment deleted, click the Flag icon near the bottom left of the post, choose Report, then fill out the form. That will flag the comment for moderators to delete.

I saw that you mentioned you use Quicken Simplifi. This is the Quicken Classic Community. For assistance with Quicken Simplifi, you would want to go to their community: Quicken Simplifi. To track this issue on the Quicken Simplifi Community, you can use this link. Please note that to bookmark the alert on the Quicken Simplifi Community, you will need to be logged into that Community.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

This discussion has been closed.